Sunday, January 30, 2005

Branching Out


Our backyard during the recent ice storm. Atlanta doesn't handle ice well; the city shuts down. This weekend was no exception. We lost power for a few hours on Saturday, but the excitement was when the power line pulled out of the side of our house (but is still connected). At 5 a.m., that wakes you quite rudely!

I'll try to post more in the next few days. I shot some film, too, and want to see how they compare to the digital. Please leave comments, especially constructive criticism on the photography.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Thanks for your comment. I didn't really like the tan from the leaves, either, but we had mostly ice, not snow. I thought trying to cover the leaves would be too hard and really change the photo too much. As for the tree trunks, I guess I could have zoomed out more or done a vertical shot. Good tip for next time! Thanks.

Sat Feb 05, 06:10:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home