Sunday, September 03, 2006

ND-GT Collage


My mom treated me and my daughter to tickets to the Notre Dame-Georgia Tech game Saturday night. My brother and his wife and former college roommate invited us to tailgate with them beforehand. It was a lot of fun! Thanks Mom and bro.

Here are a couple scenes from the day....some Irish fans, some Tech fans, the final score, and my bro and his roommate. It wasn't a particularly well-played game by ND, but the score ended up the right way :-D

Shooting was difficult. I didn't want to use the flash, and the lighting was pretty harsh. I ended up going to 800 ISO and leaving the lens wide open. Some of these were shot at 200 speed, so that's why I think they were a little fuzzy. But, good memories nonetheless.
Copyright © 2006 Mexipickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home