Sunday, January 28, 2007

Trackin'


































I had to go take pictures today. After a long week at work and a full weekend of activities, I snuck away for about 30 minutes to take some photos. It had been WAAAAY too long since I'd taken anything.
Soooo....I shot the train tracks in and around Hapeville, on the South Side of Atlanta (yes, it's capitalized!). I've got several shots to post, most of which are a different style for me.
This shot I added film grain to, which I think fits the shot. I'd love to hear your comments on if I overdid it with PS or what. Please let me hear! Thanks.
© 2007 Mexipickle

1 Comments:

Blogger frame of mind said...

The post-processing isn't overdone in my opinion - the contrast boost heightens the texture of the track ballast. Can't go wrong with railroad-themed shots in my book :-)

Mon Jan 29, 11:09:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home