Saturday, March 10, 2007

JLS

More from Myrtle Beach the other evening, just as the sun was about gone. Someone was feeding the seagulls, and I was worried we were going to be target practice...but that didn't happen. This guy kind of separated from the pack. Reminded me of Jonathan Livingston Seagull. Does anyone remember that movie? When I was in 7th grade, our entire middle school (I went to a Catholic school in Tampa)took a field trip and went to see that movie at the theatre, along with all the other middle schools from all the other Catholic schools in Tampa. It was kind of bizarre. Then we went back to school to talk about the movie. I guess to make sure none of us were going to fly ourselves into the side of the cliff by the ocean!
© 2007 Mexipickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home