Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Green, Green Grass of Home...Field


































When we were at Turner Field, J. decided he didn't want to wait in line to throw in the bullpen. So, he walked out into the outfield by the bullpen. We tossed the ball to each other, I took his picture in front of the big Hank Aaron mural, and we just enjoyed being there.
Then I noticed the area we walked through had a broken "caution" tape....we had effectively jumped the security rope. I herded J back toward the rope just as the security guard came over to chase us away. I apologized and pointed out that the tape was broken and I hadn't noticed it when we walked past....which was true....until I noticed it when we were tossing the ball....and I just ignored it.

Sometimes you have to do that kind of stuff for your kids, as long as no one gets hurt. ;-)
© 2007 Mexipickle

1 Comments:

Blogger frame of mind said...

This is a wonderfully calming image, very evocative of our pastoral pastime - I'm also enjoying the contrast and saturation boost here.

Sun Feb 11, 11:12:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home