Sunday, October 07, 2007

Early "Get Smart"

Anytime I see a series of doorways or doors in a hall, I can't help but think of the opening to the TV show "Get Smart." If anyone remembers that, there was a series of different kinds of doors that open just before the camera gets to them. That always intrigued me. Well, there's a little peak into my scary brain! If you're not familiar with the show, check out the opening here.

This hallway is at UVA, and is part of the buildings on The Lawn that were the original campus. These buildings were designed by Thomas Jefferson, and others, as the first buildings on campus. Prestigious rooms to have as a student, the Pavilion rooms on the lawn date to the early 1800s, if I remember correctly. Any UVA alums out there, please set me straight!

© 2007 Mexipickle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home