Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Three Faces of E


During lunch on Saturday, I kept snapping pics of my dad, until he got mad at me and asked me--no, told me--to stop. So I did, mostly. Of course, I missed a really good shot of his "mad face," which would've been a nice member of this triptych.

My dad is the smartest man I've ever known, and talking to him is something I treasure. He never ceases to surprise me with his analysis of things.

My dad is a junior, my grandfather was the senior and my brother is the 3rd. Just FYI. :)

© Mexipickle 2009

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine: said...

This is adorable, in a non-weird way. I completely agree with you. I feel the exact same way with my father, and you should keep these pictures for as long as you can, just to remember this moment. :)

Tue Mar 09, 09:32:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home