Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Her Favorite Christmas Gift






































So, despite all the pretty clothes, the new Ipod, and the gift cards, my daughter's favorite gift this Christmas is this hat. She wears it in the house, outside, all the time. Oh, and the gloves that go with it.
Sometimes, it's the simple things in life!

For lighting, I used a setup I read about on Strobist a long time ago. I recently bought a set of CyberSync remotes for my flash unit (SB600) (don't have the 2nd flash, yet). I put the flash on a tripod and set it in the corner of the room. It served to light up the room and everyone's faces without worrying about hitting them from the camera. I shot manual, f/5.6, ISO 400, 1/100. Flash was about 90 degrees camera left, pointed up and bouncing off the ceiling. I have a high, vaulted ceiling--maybe I should've put the Fong on?

© Mexipickle 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home